Fall 2020 Course Registration Windows
Rising Seniors (graduating December 2020, May 2021 or August 2021)
- Live Registration Opens: Monday, April 13 at 6:30 a.m.
- Live Registration Closes: Tuesday, April 14 at 9:30 a.m.
Rising Juniors (graduating December 2021, May 2022 or August 2022)
- Live Registration Opens: Thursday, April 16 at 6:30 a.m.
- Live Registration Closes: Friday, April 17 at 9:30 a.m.
Rising Sophomores (graduating May 2023 and other students not in the groups listed above)
- Live Registration Opens: Tuesday, April 21 at 6:30 a.m.
- Live Registration Closes: Wednesday, April 22 at 9:30 a.m.
You can only register during your scheduled time; if you miss your initial registration period you can register from Friday, April 24 at 6:30 a.m. to Sunday, April 26 at 5 p.m. Also, during this time you can drop/add or waitlist for closed courses.
The main drop/add period will start on Thursday, April 30 at 9 a.m. and will remain in place through the end of the first week of fall, with the exception first-year scheduling in mid-July.
Prepare in advance:
- Watch the video tutorial above.
- Browse course selections when they become available — on Friday, April 3.
- Check for any course prerequisites or restrictions by clicking on the section name and title.
- Think in terms of online shopping: add courses to your ‘shopping cart’ (preferred list) in advance, and ‘buy’ them (register and submit) at time of registration.
- Have your preferred list and alternate courses ready.
- Read the alerts that pop up; a course may not be available.
Consult remotely with your advisor to:
- Learn which courses you need to be on track for graduation.
- Request overrides where required.
- Discuss what you intend to do after graduation for advice on other courses to consider.
Note: If you’re planning to change your major, you must submit the completed form to the registrar’s office at least two business days in advance of your registration window.
- Use a desktop or laptop — do not use a mobile device.
- Anticipate delays — be patient. Do not hit submit more than once, or you could further delay the processing of your selections.