Spring 2021 Course Registration Windows
Seniors (graduating May 2021 or August 2021)
- Registration Opens: Monday, Oct. 26 at 6:30 a.m.
- Registration Closes: Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 9:30 a.m.
Juniors (graduating December 2021, May 2022 or August 2022)
- Registration Opens: Thursday, Oct. 29 at 6:30 a.m.
- Registration Closes: Friday, Oct. 30 at 9:30 a.m.
Sophomores (graduating December 2022, May 2023 or August 2023)
- Registration Opens: Monday, Nov. 2 at 6:30 a.m.
- Registration Closes: Tuesday, Nov. 3 at 9:30 a.m.
First-Years (graduating December 2023 or May 2024)
- Registration Opens: Thursday, Nov. 5 at 6:30 a.m.
- Registration Closes: Friday, Nov. 6 at 9:30 a.m.
You can only register during your scheduled time; if you miss your initial registration period you can register during the ‘Open Registration/Waitlisting’ time from Monday, Nov. 9 at 6:30 a.m. until Wednesday, Nov. 11 at 9:30 a.m.
During this ‘Open Registration/Waitlisting’ time when you can make changes in your schedule, you can also add your name to a waitlist for closed courses. If your request to be enrolled over the capacity of the class is approved, you will be enrolled, and notified.
The main drop/add period will start on Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 9 a.m. and will remain in place through the end of the first week of the Spring 2021 semester.
Prepare in advance:
- Watch the video tutorial above.
- Browse course selections on mySU
- Check for any course prerequisites or restrictions by clicking on the section name and title.
- Think in terms of online shopping: add courses to your ‘shopping cart’ (preferred list) in advance, and ‘buy’ them (register and submit) at time of registration.
- Have your preferred list and alternate courses ready.
- Read the alerts that pop up; a course may not be available.
Consult remotely with your advisor to:
- Learn which courses you need to be on track for graduation.
- Request overrides where required.
- Discuss what you intend to do after graduation for advice on other courses to consider.
Note: If you’re planning to change your major, it is important that a completed electronic form is submitted to the registrar’s office at least two business days in advance of your registration window.
- Use a desktop or laptop — do not use a mobile device.
- Anticipate delays — be patient. Do not hit submit more than once, or you could further delay the processing of your selections.