I embrace the communicative approach when teaching Arabic by focusing on the integration of Modern Standard Arabic and Spoken Arabic. I devote my teaching of Arabic to build linguistic and cultural awareness and tolerance. Growing up in Nazareth, in a bilingual and multi-cultural home, I bridged the gap between my Arab and American heritage, finding similarities and embracing the differences between her two worlds. Today, I live by these values in my classroom.
- ARBC-101 Beginning Arabic I
- ARBC-102 Beginning Arabic II
- OFFP-GOLONG Preparation for GO Long
- OFFP-GYOW Prep for Go Your Way
- OFFP-GYOW Prep for GYOW Prog.
- OFFR-310 Global Citizenship