I have degrees and work experiences in both business and fashion because I have always been interested in the combination of both.
My luxury brand marketing classes focus on analyzing the marketing and management strategies of the global luxury goods and hospitality industries. My research is primarily focused in the areas of consumer behavior, luxury brands and sustainability.
I chose Susquehanna University because I love interacting with students in a small, welcoming classroom environment and getting to know and help students beyond the classrooms.
- LBMM-216 Luxury Brand Marketing & Management
- LBMM-316 Luxury Brand Marketing
- MGMT-102 Global Business Perspectives
- MGMT-501 Independent Study
- MGMT-503 Business Internship
- MKTG-280 Marketing
- MKTG-381 Marketing Research
- MKTG-486 Offline & Online Luxury Retail
- MKTG-486 Sports Marketing