Sarah Edwards Moore, Ph.D.
I came to Susquehanna because the students here are interested in being proactive in their fields of study and they work hard. The students at SU are curious, they ask questions, and appreciate discussions that lead to positive change.
I became interested in the field of education because I believe that how we are educated and who we are educated by matters to the lives we are able to lead. With this belief, I joined the Teach for America corps and have been in the field since the beginning of my teaching career in Baltimore, Md., in 2002.
My interests outside of the classroom include teaching internationally and continuing to support the work of equality in the field of education by consulting with programs such as City Year .
- EDUC-102 Historical/Phil Foundations of Ed
- EDUC-350 English Language Learners
- EDUC-400 Early Childhood Social Studies
- EDUC-443 Intro to Second Language Acquisition
- EDUC-490 Pedagogy & Classroom Environment
- EDUC-500 Student Teaching
- EDUC-501 Preparation and Planning
- EDUC-502 Classroom Teaching
- EDUC-503 Classroom Management
- EDUC-600 Seminar
- EDUC-601 Independent Study
- EDUC-743 Understanding 2nd Language Acquisition
- OFFP-CHESTER GO Chester
- OFFR-CHESTER GO Chester
- OFFS-CHESTER GO Chester