Creating a competitive edge for nonbusiness majors
As a non-business major, you can earn a minor in business administration to give you a competitive edge.
Gain knowledge of management tools and techniques, as you study noted economists and gain a solid foundation in marketing, management and statistics. You can also apply to be a Build Collaborative Fellow to build your idea or product into a business opportunity.
You will graduate knowing
- How markets work and how people work within them
- The fundamentals of business
- Marketing theories and practice
- Organizational structure and behavior
- How the global economy operates
Addressing the global marketplace, Susquehanna encourages you to take advantage of our spectacular Global Opportunities (GO) program for an internship abroad. Return to the States and the marketplace primed for success.
- placement rate for SWSB graduates
- 1 of 9
- undergraduate, private AACSB-accredited business schools in the U.S.
- of students will have a professional alumni mentor
- countries hosted student internships in the last three years