Entrepreneurship & Corporate Innovation Degree
The entrepreneurship and corporate innovation degree helps you develop skills to start a business enterprise or thrive as an entrepreneurial thinker in an established company. No matter what your starting point, your entrepreneurial expertise will advance by studying real-world lessons of successful businesses that range from management principles to marketing and sales, and from communication to negotiation.
In this flexible major, you will learn how to leverage innovation in the launch of new ventures and the expansion of existing corporate markets. Your path will be enhanced by your further development of your problem-solving and creative-thinking skills, your ability to recognize opportunities and your aptitude to develop systematic plans to capitalize on high-potential ideas.
You will have space to make things and break things to make things even better. That’s the strength of this program. You will test theories, models and strategies learned in the classroom by creating your own businesses, working within cooperate offices and gaining insight from leaders in the entrepreneurial community.
You will develop and accomplish
- Creativity, continuous innovation and market disruption
- Leadership at top management levels because you have an entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset
- How to launch a new venture inside of a company or as a start-up
- Work with faculty who have entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial experiences
- One-on-one mentorship with our “Entrepreneur in Residence”
- Guaranteed start-up funding for business development
- Build and launch multiple businesses from start to finish during your major
- Participate in consulting projects with small businesses and high growth start-ups
- Chapter of Sigma Nu Tau — the only entrepreneurship honors society in the U.S., with our top 20% of students invited
- of students participate in regional and national competitions
- of students engage in hands-on experiential learning