As you prepare to continue your health care studies after graduation, you’ll be able to take advantage of dedicated, one-on-one prehealth advising.
Our prehealth adviser, Jan Reichard-Brown, is an expert in her field, serving on the board of directors of the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP) and president of the Northeast Association of the Advisors of the Health Professions (NEAAHP).
She’ll help you:
- Understand the steps to apply to an advanced program in a health profession
- Meet all the necessary pre-requisites for your desired profession
- Prepare for standardized tests, such as the MCAT, DAT, OAT, PCAT and others
- Put together the most competitive application possible
- Write and edit personal statements and secondary essays, no matter how many drafts you need
- Prepare for interviews, from attire to travel arrangements
She also brings representatives of professional programs to campus to meet students and holds two group advising sessions a year.
And advising doesn’t end with graduation. We also offer help to alumni who decide to apply to a health care advanced programs after graduation from Susquehanna.