Join Us June 19–25, 2022
Jump start your college experience by spending the week with high school leaders from across the country. Through use of the Social Change Model, you will participate in both indoor and outdoor leadership, service and social activities to discover your strengths, leadership style, ability to manage conflict and more to propel you into college-level leadership. You will gain hands-on experience by participating in a small group case study to demonstrate your individual and collective leadership skills.
Students entering grades 10–12 are invited to register.
- Learn about and practice the Social Change Model, which focuses on providing guidance in enacting positive change within a community through understanding of self and the role one plays in their greater society.
- Completion of leadership inventories and knowledge of how to apply skills to social change .
- Building connections to fellow students who are passionate about enacting positive change in their communities.
- Participate in service-based activities within the surrounding community.
- Trip to regional metropolitan area to witness examples of social change.
- Create and present a vision and action plan of social change.
- Experience life in college residence halls and three meals a day in Evert Dining Room .
- Attend daily workshops lead by SU professional staff and leadership experts.
- Spend an evening at the famous, world renowned Knoebels Amusement Park.
- Unwind with participants of LEAP during pizza parties, an outdoor movie, and a pool party.