- Majors & Minors
- Study Abroad
- Academic Calendar
- Central Curriculum
- Course Catalog
- Blough-Weis Library
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Honors Program
- Summer Session
- Graduate Results
- Success Stories
- Career Development Center
- Centers and Lectureships
- Academic Resources
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
- Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- Our Leadership
- History and Traditions
- In the Community
- Title IX
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Welcome Admitted and Enrolling Students!
We are excited to celebrate your achievements with you and your family at Susquehanna Success Day, our special event designed for you, our admitted and enrolling students.
Come experience campus life and meet the people who will support you during your academic journey! You will:
- Interact with faculty and current students from our academic departments to explore what you can do with your major
- Talk with staff from Career Development about the support you’ll get planning for your future
- Discover how you’ll develop personally and professionally from our cocurricular, extracurricular and athletic opportunities at the Student Activities and Athletics Fairs
- Learn about life on campus and in the residence halls from our Student Life and Residence Life staff
Registration and Refreshments
Student Activities Fair and Athletics Reception
Welcome and Opening Remarks
Academic Presentations I: First of two opportunities to get a detailed look at our academic programs in the School of Arts and Sciences and the Sigmund Weis School of Business.
11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Academic Presentations II: Interested in a double major, minor or just want to know more about other courses you will take? Stop by another session to speak with faculty and current students.
Life Outside the Classroom Fair
Young Alumni Panel: Discover how Susquehanna helped recent graduates plan for their future from day one, including career planning and internship opportunities.
Parent Panel: Hear about the college transition from the perspective of current Susquehanna Parents.
SU Parent Reception
Social Hour for Students