- Majors & Minors
- Study Abroad
- Academic Calendar
- Course Catalog
- Blough-Weis Library
- Honors Program
- Summer Session
- Sigmund Weis School of Business
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Results
- Career Development Center
- Centers and Lectureships
- Academic Resources
- Central Curriculum
- Due Dates
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Bias Response
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
- Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Our Leadership
- History and Traditions
- In the Community
- Title IX
- Event Calendar
We are delighted that you plan to apply
Start your application now!
1. Complete the Susquehanna Success Application for Transfer Students or the Common Application.
2. Official College Transcripts
Submit any and all official college transcripts, including courses taken online.
3. Official High School Transcript
Submit an official high school transcript with your final grades.
4. SAT/ACT Scores (less than two years of college)
Submit your official SAT/ACT scores directly from the testing agency or on your official high school transcript.
5. College Official/Dean Report
Upon acceptance, submit the College Official Report, to be completed by the registrar or dean of students office at the most current institution attended.
Please note that some programs have additional admission requirements. The admission committee will review your application once all required materials are received.
Susquehanna University welcomes transfer applications from students who are in good academic, social and financial standing at their most recent institution. Transfer students come from two and four-year schools. You may transfer a maximum of 65 credits from an accredited institution pending approval from Susquehanna's registrar. Remedial/developmental courses are non-transferable.
Susquehanna has a formal articulation agreement with Harrisburg Area Community College and its satellite campuses. HACC students should see their transfer advisor for information.
Have questions along the way? Please contact Reuben Councill, senior associate director of transfer admission, at email@example.com or 570-372-4036.