- Majors & Minors
- Study Abroad
- Academic Calendar
- Central Curriculum
- Course Catalog
- Blough-Weis Library
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Honors Program
- Winter Session
- Graduate Results
- Success Stories
- Career Development Center
- Centers and Lectureships
- Academic Resources
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
- Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- Our Leadership
- History and Traditions
- In the Community
- Title IX
The Second Annual 30 Donors in 30 Days Challenge scored a big win for Susquehanna Athletics! A huge THANK YOU to all alumni who raised the Orange and Maroon in June by making a gift to our varsity sports teams. Together, you raised more than $43,000 for our athletes!
Here’s how the campaign worked:
To level the playing field for those sports whose alumni pools are not as deep as others, we separated the challenge into two parts.
1. For those athletics programs in the Orange Group (more than 250 alumni), 30 alumni gifts in 30 days equaled $2,000 from an anonymous donor for each sport that reached the goal.
2. For those programs in the Maroon Group (less than 250 alumni), a top prize of $2,000 was awarded to the sport with the most alumni donors. The team with the second-highest alumni participation received $1,000, and third place took home $500. And of course, any team in the Maroon Group that hit 30 alumni donors received $2,000 for reaching the overarching goal of 30 donors in 30 days.
Our student-athletes give us a lot to be proud of, and we strive to give them everything they need to succeed on the playing field and in the classroom. Support of the 30 Donors in 30 Days campaign is helping
• Field hockey travel to Bermuda for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be coached by Argentina’s former men’s national team coach, and play against the Bermudan national team and under 21 team.
• Men’s and women’s track & field and cross country travel to Myrtle Beach, S.C., over spring break to compete in the 2018 Coastal Carolina University Invitational.
• Swimming & diving to purchase a new scoreboard for the Susquehanna pool.
• Volleyball to fund tournament travel expenses and team equipment.
• Football to fund its subscription to HUDL video editing software and purchase practice gear.
• And much, much more!
Learn more and see how your team scored below.
What Our Coaches Say
Head Men’s Basketball Coach
“… the ability of our program to achieve the success we experienced last season depends on the support we receive from donors.”
Interim Head Field Hockey Coach
“The time is now for our program to reach new goals, and we need the help of SUFH alumnae, family and friends to make it happen.”
Head Volleyball Coach
“Please consider donating to our team. Every gift will have a tremendous impact on our ability to achieve even greater success.”
Head Coach of Men's and Women's Swimming & Diving
"It is not the amount of money that you give that matters, but rather that you give!"