- Majors & Minors
- Study Abroad
- Academic Calendar
- Central Curriculum
- Course Catalog
- Blough-Weis Library
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Honors Program
- Winter Session
- Graduate Results
- Success Stories
- Career Development Center
- Centers and Lectureships
- Academic Resources
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
- Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- Our Leadership
- History and Traditions
- In the Community
- Title IX
“Winning isn’t worthwhile unless one has something finer and nobler behind it.”
—Amos Alonzo Stagg Sr., Susquehanna Co-Football Coach, 1947–1952
Susquehanna Athletics continues to honor the standards set by the “Grand Old Man of Football” by providing student-athletes with the resources and opportunities they need to excel on the playing field, in the classroom and at life. But like our athletics teams, we are in constant competition with other institutions to recruit and retain student-athletes who will uphold and enhance the legacy we’ve built in D-III sports. This makes the Orange and Maroon Club, and the work we do, more important than ever.
Who We Are
Formerly the Varsity Club, the Orange and Maroon Club supports our student-athletes by providing them with the resources they need to compete at the highest level and enhance their overall collegiate experience. The passion and generosity of club members, many of whom are former student-athletes themselves, directly impact the lives of every student-athlete on campus. By supporting Susquehanna Athletics, former athletes—along with parents, friends and community partners—honor our rich athletics tradition, embrace its standard of excellence, and inspire its continued and competitive future.
Current Improvement Plans
When it comes to success on the field and in the classroom, quality athletic facilities and quality coaching play a key role in maintaining our standard of excellence. We are currently raising funds for:
- New dumbbells for the main level weight room.
- A new digital scoreboard and timing system for the swimming pool.
- A new scoreboard and pitching machine for Sassafras Softball Field.
- Indoor batting cage for the softball and baseball programs.
- New scoreboard for Harold Bollinger Field.
- Ongoing support of the Athletics Internship Program.