To help protect the Susquehanna community, the following steps are required for you to sign up for a date and time to move to campus.
- Read, sign and submit the Student Community Health Agreement, which is linked from mySU.
- If you choose not to sign the agreement, you can opt for remote learning by contacting the Vice President for Student Life.
- Complete the fall 2020 move-in application on Housing Self-Service.
- Watch for a follow-up email containing additional instructions, and select a move-in time.
- Follow the instructions in a follow-up email about how to receive your COVID-19 saliva test.
- You will receive this message approximately 10 days prior to the move-in date you selected.
- When the test arrives, follow the directions in the package.
- Your test must be negative to proceed to the next step and move in to campus.
- Watch for — and keep! — the confirmation email you’ll receive after completing all the required steps above.
- The email will contain your move-in instructions and will serve as proof that you are authorized to move in to your residence hall.
If you need to request an exception to the timeframe to which you are assigned (e.g., you are a transfer student who cannot move in on the Aug. 18–20 time block), email firstname.lastname@example.org.