LinkedIn Learning April Challenge: Let’s Talk Communication
Follow these steps to participate:
- Set Up Your LinkedIn Learning Account
- Print or save this pdf calendar - LinkedIn Learning Challenge - April
- Complete each day’s short LinkedIn Learning video (~5 mins or less)
- Initial each day’s box once you’ve watched the daily video to keep track of your progress
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
LinkedIn Learning Webinars
Register for a LinkedIn Learning webinar to learn more about how to best take advantage of your free license for LinkedIn Learning!
- LinkedIn Learning for Staff – April 14th at 12 PM ET. Register here.
- Covers: What is LinkedIn Learning and how do we organize our content, how the platform can be used for developing hard and soft skills, how staff can leverage it to ace the performance review cycle and build a professional brand, and a demo of the platform
- LinkedIn Learning Admin Best Practice Sessions – Every few weeks – March 24th, April 21st or May 5th: Register here
Students Finding Your Dream Job: Companies That Embrace Diversity & Inclusion (with Guest Host Chris Taylor) – March 31st at 2 PM ET. Register here.
- Rockstars Live for Students: LinkedIn for Graduate/PhD Students – April 27th at 5 PM ET. Register here
Posting & Sharing on LinkedIn: We’ll share tips for your headline and summary, sharing posts, and writing articles, which all contribute to your brand. Our featured Rockstar is Borja Jimena Tomas, a student and personal branding consultant.
- Just have a few minutes? Check out a quick video with some quick tips to Reduce Stress from our Happiness Tips course or get your Stress in check with tips that focus on Mindfulness.
- Ready to make a bigger investment? Check out our courses on Managing Stress for Positive Change or Managing Stress.
- If you're watching for signs that your stress is getting to be too much, we can help with Avoiding Burnout.
- Need to recharge from the chaos of life? Check out Arianna Huffington's Thrive 02: Learning How to Unplug and Recharge or Arianna Huffington's Thrive 03: Setting Priorities and Letting Go.
- Want to make work and life come together more seamlessly? Check out Finding Work-Life Fit.
- Have you been going through a major change or loss? Need some help with resilience? Check out Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant on Option B: Building Resilience.
- Struggling to balance it all? Check out Balancing Work and Life.
Looking for a little fun and humor? Check out these videos!
- Humor in the workplace (2 min 22 sec)
- Humor as a connection (2 min 22 sec)
- Humor as a spotlight (2 min 2 sec)
- Expanding your humor skill set (3 min 43 sec)
- Why not use humor? (3 min 43 sec)
Want to know more? Check out the full course: Humor in the Workplace (Full course 45 min)
How will you continue to grow? Check out the course Cultivating a Growth Mindset and learn how you have the power to change your mindset, resulting in better performance, focus and success!
Pressed for time? Download the courses or videos on your LinkedIn Learning mobile app to listen to on your commute or break!