LinkedIn Learning March Challenge: Celebrating Women
Follow these steps to participate:
- Set Up Your LinkedIn Learning Account
- Print or save this pdf calendar - LinkedIn Learning Challenge - March
- Complete each day’s short LinkedIn Learning video (~5 mins or less)
- Initial each day’s box once you’ve watched the daily video to keep track of your progress
- Share your biggest takeaway to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st to be entered into a drawing for a prize!
- All students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for assistance.
LinkedIn Learning Webinars
Register for a LinkedIn Learning webinar to learn more about how to best take advantage of your free license for LinkedIn Learning!
- LinkedIn Learning for Staff & Faculty (In French) – March 9th at 3 PM ET. Register here.
- Learning Leaders LIVE - Promoting Broadband Access: Educators as Dreamers & Activists – March 18th at 1 PM ET. Register here.
- LinkedIn Learning for Staff – April 14th at 12 PM ET. Register here.
- Covers: What is LinkedIn Learning and how do we organize our content, how the platform can be used for developing hard and soft skills, how staff can leverage it to ace the performance review cycle and build a professional brand, and a demo of the platform
LinkedIn Learning for Faculty – March 17th at 3 PM ET. Register here.
Covers: What is LinkedIn Learning, how it can be leveraged inside of the classroom to support students as part of a blended learning strategy, and how Faculty can find the right content easily through content mapping, and a demo of the platform
- Rockstars Live for Students: Interviewing & More – March 23rd at 5 PM ET. Register here.
- Students Finding Your Dream Job: Companies That Embrace Diversity & Inclusion (with Guest Host Chris Taylor) – March 31st at 2 PM ET. Register here.
Posting & Sharing on LinkedIn: We’ll share tips for your headline and summary, sharing posts, and writing articles, which all contribute to your brand. Our featured Rockstar is Borja Jimena Tomas, a student and personal branding consultant.