The Campus Mailroom is located in the lower level of the Degenstein Campus Center across from the bookstore. Each student is assigned a Hawk number which will remain the same during his or her four-year enrollment at SU. The Hawk number should be used as part of the SU address to avoid delays in processing. To find your Hawk Number, go to mySU - Self-Service/Current Student/User Account. It will be listed under "My Hawk#".
The mailroom is responsible for the distribution of all United States Postal Service mail and inner campus mail. We distribute all 1st class, overnight, air and priority letters and packages.
Student mailing addresses while at the university will be as follows:
1858 Weber Way, [Hawk#] (example:104)
Receiving first class mail, subscriptions, FedEx, UPS, DHL & USPS Packages:
When an item arrives and is processed in our mailroom, an email notification will be sent to the student’s SU email account. Upon receiving the email notification students should come to the mailroom door to pick up their parcel. The notification must come from the Campus Mailroom, not from carriers such as USPS, UPS and FedEx. Carriers often send delivered notifications before we receive/process packages.
To send packages:
The mailroom provides most of the services available at the U.S.Post Office on a cash or check only basis and cannot make change for anything larger than a 20 dollar bill. The mailroom stocks priority and express boxes, envelopes, packaging tape, CD mailers and packaging supplies for all USPS shipments.
Students can send packages via UPS and FedEx through the mailroom using cash or check.
Mailroom Hours & Location
Degenstein Campus Center,
Quick and easy package notification and pick-up with the Luxer One app
1. Install the Luxer One App
- Download and install the 'Luxer One' app (Apple App Store or Google Play).
- Open app and click 'Create/Forgot Password.'
- Enter in the email address that is linked to your Luxer One account (where you receive your locker notification emails) and click 'Submit.'
- Check your email for the link to create a new password and click on the button in the email.
- Type/retype in a new password and click 'Reset Password.'
- Login to app with the new password you created and accept the terms.
Once you are logged in to your account, you will see your list of items waiting to be picked up from the lockers!
2. Open Your Locker Touch-Free
Once your package is received in the Mail Room, it will be assigned a locker. You will receive a package notification within seconds of it being placed in the locker. Then just pick up your package at your earliest convenience.
- At the mail room locker area, open the Luxer One app.
- Click the 'Open Locker Door' button in the app to automatically open the locker with your package(s).
- Grab your package(s) out, and nudge the locker closed with your elbow. Tah dah -- touch-free package retrieval!
Problems? Use the 24/7 Support Chat feature in the app or ask for help at the mail room window during normal working hours.
All questions regarding the mail room can be directed to 570-372-4231 or via email at email@example.com.
Mailing and Delivery Services
Delivers mail and packages to all Academic Buildings and Administrative Buildings.