Campus Mail Center
The Campus Mail Center distributes all external mail and packages, as well as intracampus mail. Students can also send mail and packages.
Student mailing addresses + Hawk Number
Each student has a mailing address while at SU with an assigned Hawk Number, which will remain the same all four years of enrollment. Use the Hawk Number in the mailing address to speed up processing. To find your Hawk Number, visit your profile in the Directory.
Benny Hawk [student name]
1858 Weber Way, Hawk No. 0000
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Receiving USPS first class mail, subscriptions, FedEx, UPS, DHL & USPS packages
When an item arrives and is processed in our mail center, an email notification will be sent to the student’s SU email account. The notification must come from the Campus Mail Center, not from carriers such as USPS, UPS and FedEx. Carriers often send delivered notifications before we receive/process packages.
Letters and small packages (not in the lockers)
- You will receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the bottom of the email is a barcode.
- Present the email at the mailroom counter (make sure your phone is on light mode).
- We will scan barcode and retrieve your item.
Large package locker system
1. Install the Luxer One app
- Download and install the ‘Luxer One’ app (Apple App Store or Google Play).
- Open app and click ‘Create/Forgot Password.’
- Enter in the email address that is linked to your Luxer One account (where you receive your locker notification emails) and click ‘Submit.’
- Check your email for the link to create a new password and click on the button in the email.
- Type/retype in a new password and click ‘Reset Password.’
- Login to app with the new password you created and accept the terms.
Once you are logged in to your account, you will see your list of items waiting to be picked up from a locker.
2. Open your locker touch-free
Once your package is received in the mail center, it will be assigned a locker. You will receive a package notification within seconds of it being placed in the locker. Pick up your package at your earliest convenience.
- At the mail room locker area, open the Luxer One app.
- Click the ‘Open Locker Door’ button in the app to automatically open the locker with your package(s).
- Grab your package(s) out. You can even nudge the locker closed with your elbow.
Problems? Use the 24/7 support chat feature in the app or ask for help at the mail room window during normal working hours.
To send packages
The mail center provides most of the services available at the U.S. Post Office on a cash or check only basis and cannot make change for anything larger than a $20 bill. A credit card can be used for USPS with a $5.00 minimum charge. The mail center stocks priority and express boxes, envelopes, packaging tape, CD mailers and packaging supplies for all USPS shipments.
Students can send packages via UPS through the mail center using cash, check or credit card.
You can also leave packages at the UPS drop box behind Student Financial Services for weekday pick up. If your item is too large for the drop box, do not leave it outside or jam it into the box. Take it to Susquehanna Central Receiving at 500 W. Sassafras St., or the Campus Mail Center for pick up. UPS package drop-off service is also available at CVS, 1000 N Market St. in Selinsgrove.
Students can send packages via FedEx through the mail center using cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted for FedEx.
Questions regarding the campus mail center can be directed to 570-372-4231 or via email at email@example.com.
Campus Mail Center Hours & Location
Degenstein Campus Center,