We are now partnering with Nelnet to offer a Student Account Center Portal that students access via myNest’s Student profile. Please keep in mind that Susquehanna University does not mail paper statements and the only way to view your bill is through the Student Account Center Portal.
Your Student Account Portal features:
- Your billing account activity in real time;
- A printable monthly billing statement, which includes charges as well as applied and pending financial aid;
- Ability to share account access with parents or others by inviting them to be an authorized user;
- Credit card payments with American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover ;
- E-check payments; and
- Five, four, three or two month payment plans
Due to student privacy regulations in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), you must grant access to your account to parents or other authorized users. To add an authorized party, like a parent or guardian, please take the following steps:
- Once logged in, students click Shortcuts and Financial Responsibility Agreement;
- Click Add in the Manage Payers section;
- Click Save.
Parents/authorized users will receive an email invitation to create a login.
Click here for an overview of a monthly Campus Commerce Student Account Statement