What is Green Dot?
- Green Dot is a comprehensive violence prevention program. Its objective is to decrease the likelihood of dating/domestic violence, stalking and sexual assault occurring on our campus.
- A population of SU Faculty/Staff completed a 40-hour Green Dot training in August 2019 to become certified Green Dot trainers.
- Green Dot was launched across campus in fall 2020.
Students, Alumni, Families & Supporters
- Ask the student organizations you participate in to spend the first five minutes of each meeting discussing a situation of harm and crowdsource intervention techniques from the group.
- Encourage your friends, family, teammates, etc. to get trained.
- Volunteer to help staff an action event on campus. Volunteer to help our trainers facilitate training sessions across campus.
Faculty & Staff
- Sign up for Faculty and Staff Trainings
- Serve on our implementation team to help us plan action events or market the program across campus.
- Encourage your students, coworkers, friends, etc. to get trained.
Sport #ProtectTheNest logos on your laptop, posters, e-mail signature graphics or with Zoom meeting backgrounds.