Feb. 19, 2021
Susquehanna’s spring 2021 semester begins Jan. 25, as planned; however, the first two weeks will be remote for everyone to ensure the safety of our community. After the first two weeks, residential students will have staggered move-in dates and commuter students can resume on-campus instruction.
The university will continue to offer courses in a variety of ways to ensure a safe and engaging learning environment. Visit our schedule changes, safety measures and COVID-19 dashboard for more information.
Updated January 15, 2021
Staying Vigilant about COVID-19
We must remain cautious and vigilant to keep each other safe. Susquehanna University is reliant on the efforts of each individual student, faculty and staff member to follow the health and safety protocols on and off campus. At times, we might need to politely remind one another to follow these protocols. While we want people to engage with each other, we must limit our gatherings and stay within our family groups to help #savethesemester.
Health & Safety Contacts
Dashboard & Travel Advisories
Conduct daily symptom monitoring.
Here are some simple ways you can help save the semester.
- Each day, conduct a self-check for symptoms before going to class or work.
- Wear masks. If someone does not have a mask, politely direct them to a nearby sanitizing station where they can get them.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance, indoors and outdoors, from other people at all times.
Wash your hands at least 20 seconds before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or using the restroom. If soap and water are not readily available, utilize hand sanitizer.
This semester, the Susquehanna Department of Athletics will be using the IMLeagues app to keep track of occupancy in the Clyde H. Jacobs Fitness Center. Everyone must register for 30-minute time slots in advance by first creating an IMLeagues account and then downloading the IMLeagues app on the Apple Store or Google Play to make your reservations.
1. Use the button below to head to Susquehanna's IMLeagues page.
2. Click the "Create Account" button on the top right of the IMLeagues page to create your account.
3. After your account is created, download the IMLeagues app.
4. In the app, login with your Susquehanna login information.
5. Click on the Network icon to make your reservations for the Jacobs Fitness Center.
6. Upon entering the Garrett Sports Complex, open the app and access your virtual ID card (QR code) under the Me icon and show at the Front Desk.
Up-to-date information and questions answered for Current Students of Susquehanna University.
Up-to-date information and questions answered for Faculty and Staff of Susquehanna University.
Previous Communications, Updates & Press Releases
For questions or concerns, please contact Jennifer Bucher at email@example.com.