Video Message from President Green
Faculty & Staff COVID Testing
Information for faculty and staff regarding COVID-19 testing for fall 2020.
Community Information & Resources
The most up-to-date information for the SU community including resources for prospetive and current students, faculty, staff, and the larger Susquehanna Valley community.
Communications, Updates, and Press Releases
Communications & Updates
- August 5, 2020 - Message from our COVID-19 Coordinator, Dr. David Richard
- July 30, 2020 - Move In for Returning Students
- July 30, 2020 - Move In for New Students
- July, 27, 2020 - What Will Classroom Instruction Look Like This Fall?
- July 24, 2020 - COVID-19 Student Testing Process
- July 23, 2020 - Faculty and Staff COVID-19 Testing
- July 15, 2020 - Announcement from President Green, and Fall 2020 Plans for Returning to Campus
- July 15, 2020 - Staggered Class Times
- July 7, 2020 - An Update About Homecoming & Family Weekends
- July 7, 2020 - A Message to our International Students from President Green
- June 26, 2020 - Commencement Update from President Jonathan Green
- May 19, 2020 - SU Announces Revision to the Fall 2020 Academic Calendar for On-Campus Classes.
- May 12, 2020 - Susquehanna University shares report on CARES Act funds to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- May 12, 2020 - Frequently Asked Questions regarding CARES Act funds and elibility.
- April 3, 2020 - SU Class of 2020: You will have your moment to walk across stage to celebrate your graduation from Susquehanna University - A Message from President Jonathan Green
- March 31, 2020 - Spring 2020 Pass/Fail Option and Late Withdrawal - A Message from Provost Dave Ramsaran
- March 22, 2020 - A Fireside Chat with President Jonathan Green
- March 21, 2020 - Room & Meal Credits…What You Need to Know - A Message from Justin Rummel Assistant, Vice President Student Financial Services
- March 20, 2020 - A Message to the Class of 2020 from your Senior Class President Devin Rossi and SGA President Donovan Gayles
- March 19, 2020 - A Message from President Green: Susquehanna extends online instruction for the entire spring semester
- March 18, 2020 - A Message to Families from VP for Student Life Susan Lantz
- March 18, 2020 - Landmark Conference cancels 2020 spring season
- March 17, 2020 - A Message from President Green to Faculty and Staff
- March 16, 2020 - A Message from President Green: Online instruction begins March 23; face-to-face classes resume April 6
- March 16, 2020 - A Message to Parents from VP for Student Life Susan Lantz
- March 13, 2020 - A Message to Students from Provost Dave Ramsaran
- March 12, 2020 - All Landmark Conference Events Postponed until April 5, 2020.
- March 11, 2020 - Students' Spring Break Extended One Week, Travel and Events Suspended
- March 5, 2020 - Coronavirus-Related Travel Restrictions and Information for Those Returning to or Visiting Campus from Abroad
- March 2, 2020 - Staying Healthy During Spring Break
- January 29, 2020 - A Message for Susquehanna about Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- July 31, 2020 Press Release - Landmark Conference Postpones All Fall Semester Competition and Championships
- July 30, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna Announces Phased Move-In Plan
- July 7, 2020 Press Release - Centennial Conference Suspends 2020 Football Season
- May 12, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna to Begin Distributing Federal COVID Relief Grants
- March 19, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna Announces Update Regarding Spring Semester Plans Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 16, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna Announces Updates in Response to COVID-19
- March 13, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna Takes Additional Safety Measures in Response to COVID-19