For fall 2020, Susquehanna has implemented the LiveSafe app - a tool developed to help institutions manage COVID and ensure safety on campus. LiveSafe follows CDC guidelines and is HIPAA compliant with its data security.
Download LiveSafe free from the App Store or Google Apps, or use this link to have a text sent directly to your mobile device.
COVID-Related Tools in LiveSafe
- Student Daily Health Check Questionnaire is an quick and easy tool to help students determine determine whether they are able to attend class in person, or if they should contact the student health center as a safety precaution.
- The Report a COVID-19 Concern/Question tool can be used to send an alert to the Student Life office to let them know about someone or someplace that is not adhering to safe practices.
- COVID-19 Resources provides important information about COVID-19 from campus and the CDC as well as a safety map of campus.
Additional Safety Features
In addition to the COVID-related tools, LiveSafe offers the following tools to help maintain student safety anywhere in the world:
- Global 911 allows app users to get help easily without having to make a phone call from anywhere in the world. When Global 911 is initiated, the individual's location is immediately identified, and help will be sent by local authorities.
- Safewalk enables users can designate up to 3 of their contacts to watch them in real-time to ensure they make it to their destination safely while on foot.