Dear Students, Faculty and Staff
University safety processes are continually reviewed and adjusted to keep the campus safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19. In addition to the recent launch of the weekday dashboard email notices, here are some of the latest reporting and procedural updates you can find on Susquehanna’s website:
- The COVID Dashboard has been refined to be more timely. It features daily — and often live — updates at the top.
- The Residence Area Under Testing Protocol page has been updated to include:
- New procedure for students awaiting test results to pick up take-away meals at the Field House facility during designated times.
- New procedures following individual negative test results:
- SU is providing KN95 masks to allow students to quickly return to in-person instruction after their first negative test.
- Beyond a second negative test result, individuals can be selected to participate in the random-testing process, at least for a few weeks.
- New and revised pages for:
Please continue to monitor your daily health and keep wearing a mask!
Office of Marketing and Communications