Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,
In order to continue our efforts to help keep everyone healthy while providing you more weeks on campus next semester, Susquehanna has adjusted the spring 2021 calendar to offer 14 consecutive weeks of in-person instruction plus finals week on campus.
As we did this fall, classes will start at staggered times and be available in a variety of ways — in-person, hybrid, and online — to ensure a safe and engaging learning environment.
We plan for all students to move in to their on-campus housing at assigned times from January 20-24. More details about those days and activities will be available from Student Life after the fall semester is completed. We also will offer students the option to study remotely.
Under the revised spring 2021 calendar:
- The semester starts one week later, with classes beginning Monday, January 25.
- There will be no midterm break.
- Instruction ends Friday, April 30.
- Final examinations will be administered on campus Monday through Thursday, May 3-6.
- On Saturday, May 15, degrees will be conferred on graduates at an on-campus Commencement ceremony, as permitted by federal and state health guidelines.
Best wishes to our students preparing to register for the spring term. And thanks to everyone who is helping SU successfully finish the fall semester strong!
Provost and Dean of the Faculty