Responding to the critical need to support statewide mitigation efforts to reduce the transmission of coronavirus, Susquehanna is conducting classes and continuing its operations remotely. The university intends to revert to its normal face-to-face, in-person instructional mode at the end of the pandemic.
While all in-person visits to campus are suspended, our virtual tour and admission counselors are available to help future students connect to the Susquehanna community.
If you have questions that are not addressed in the FAQs or resources below, feel free to reach out to the contact listed within each FAQ. We’d love to hear from you.
Updated May 19, 2020
COVID-19: Separating Fact from Fiction
Join Dr. Tammy Tobin, Department Head of Biology, for a virtual lecture - “Understanding COVID-19: Separating Fact from Fiction.” This lecture will discuss what we know to be scientifically true about the pandemic, what we can expect, and what may be misinterpreted by the public.
The most up-to-date information from the admission office for prospective and enrolling students.
The most up-to-date information for current SU students with information on resources, online coursework and financial questions.
- Schedules, Closures & Event Cancellations
- Technical Resources
- General Community FAQs
- Go Program Information
Communications & Updates
- May 19, 2020 - SU Announces Revision to the Fall 2020 Academic Calendar for On-Campus Classes.
- May 12, 2020 - Susquehanna University shares report on CARES Act funds to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- May 12, 2020 - Frequently Asked Questions regarding CARES Act funds and elibility.
- April 3, 2020 - SU Class of 2020: You will have your moment to walk across stage to celebrate your graduation from Susquehanna University - A Message from President Jonathan Green
- March 31, 2020 - Spring 2020 Pass/Fail Option and Late Withdrawal - A Message from Provost Dave Ramsaran
- March 22, 2020 - A Fireside Chat with President Jonathan Green
- March 21, 2020 - Room & Meal Credits…What You Need to Know - A Message from Justin Rummel Assistant, Vice President Student Financial Services
- March 20, 2020 - A Message to the Class of 2020 from your Senior Class President Devin Rossi and SGA President Donovan Gayles
- March 19, 2020 - A Message from President Green: Susquehanna extends online instruction for the entire spring semester
- March 18, 2020 - A Message to Families from VP for Student Life Susan Lantz
- March 18, 2020 - Landmark Conference cancels 2020 spring season
- March 17, 2020 - A Message from President Green to Faculty and Staff
- March 16, 2020 - A Message from President Green: Online instruction begins March 23; face-to-face classes resume April 6
- March 16, 2020 - A Message to Parents from VP for Student Life Susan Lantz
- March 13, 2020 - A Message to Students from Provost Dave Ramsaran
- March 12, 2020 - All Landmark Conference Events Postponed until April 5, 2020.
- March 11, 2020 - Students' Spring Break Extended One Week, Travel and Events Suspended
- March 5, 2020 - Coronavirus-Related Travel Restrictions and Information for Those Returning to or Visiting Campus from Abroad
- March 2, 2020 - Staying Healthy During Spring Break
- January 29, 2020 - A Message for Susquehanna about Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- May 12, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna to Begin Distributing Federal COVID Relief Grants
- March 19, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna Announces Update Regarding Spring Semester Plans Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 16, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna Announces Updates in Response to COVID-19
- March 13, 2020 Press Release - Susquehanna Takes Additional Safety Measures in Response to COVID-19