Confidential, 24/7 care on campus
Students are not alone at Susquehanna. When needed, students can access mental health counseling services and resources for assistance.
- Initial Phone Triage: 20-minute phone call to assess your needs and build your individual plan.
- UWill Teletherapy: Up to 12 teletherapy sessions accessible throughout the calendar year
- Individual Counseling: Up to 10 in-person, bi-weekly or monthly counseling sessions
- Therapist on Duty (TOD): Same day, face-to-face and phone crisis counseling on campus.
- Crisis Services 24/7/365: Crisis counselor available anytime, anywhere via telephone.
- Groups: Led by therapists, group counseling with peers who might be struggling with similar concerns.
Support Line for Students:
On-call therapists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by selecting option 2.
Call during center hours for general questions by selecting option 1.