“It is critically important that all members of our community know that Black Lives Matter at Susquehanna University.” - Jonathan D. Green, President of Susquehanna University
- Black Lives Matter
- CenSUs Task Force
- Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- Statement on Ethical & Inclusive Living
- Employee Affinity Groups
- English Language Learners
- First Generation
- Human Library
- International Student Services
- LGBTQ+ Community
- Religious and Spiritual Life
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Bias Response
Susquehanna University is commitment to academic excellence. We have created a diverse living and learning community that improves the educational experience for all.
New and returning students will find a home away from home at the Center for Diversity & Inclusion.
Susquehanna University provides guidance and commitment to providing our community with a solid ground to live ethical and inclusive lives.