October 16, 2020
Susquehanna University has announced an adjusted spring 2021 calendar that offers 14 consecutive weeks of in-person instruction, plus finals week on campus.
As the university did this fall, classes will start at staggered times and be available in a variety of ways — in-person, hybrid and online — to ensure a safe and engaging learning environment.
Susquehanna plans for all students to move in to their on-campus housing at assigned times between Jan. 20-24. More details about those days will be announced after the fall semester is completed. Students will also have the option to study remotely.
Under the revised spring 2021 calendar:
- The semester starts one week later, with classes beginning Monday, Jan. 25, 2021.
- There will be no midterm break.
- Instruction ends Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Final examinations will be administered on campus Monday through Thursday, May 3-6, 2021.
- On Saturday, May 15, 2021, degrees will be conferred on 2021 graduates at an on-campus commencement ceremony, as permitted by federal and state health guidelines.