Make a payment by electronic check or credit card
Susquehanna University does not mail paper billing statements.
Students are responsible for obtaining and viewing their bills electronically. It is important to log in and view your electronic billing statement each time you receive notification that a new statement is available to view.
Miscellaneous charges such as parking registrations, parking tickets, health center charges, music fees, library fees, shuttle fees and Global Opportunity fees are billed to the student account throughout the school term.
Students receiving financial aid are not exempt from payment of enrollment deposits, student activity fees or health insurance by the dates prescribed.
- The fall semester online billing statement will be available on July 8, 2015, and payment is due by July 31, 2015.
- The spring semester online billing statement will be available on Dec. 8, 2015, and payment is due by Jan. 4, 2016.
- Offices will be closed for holiday break Dec. 24, 2015, through Jan. 1, 2016. Our office will reopen on Jan. 4, 2016.
Tuition bills must be paid in full by the designated semester due date.
Student whose accounts have not been paid in full will be placed on a business office hold and may not:
- Register for or attend classes
- Receive any degree or transcript
- Participate in campus housing registration
They may also accrue interest fees and incur collection and legal costs. Students will be notified by the bursar of denial to participate in the privileges listed above.
A student wishing to appeal the denial of privileges listed above should mail a letter of appeal to:
Vice President for Finance
514 University Ave.
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Any appeal must be in writing and be received no later than Oct. 16, 2015, for spring 2016 registration and March 3, 2016, for fall 2016 registration.