Friday, March 31, 2017
Congratulations! You are one of a select group of students eligible to join the Honors Program.
To learn more about the benefits of joining the Honors Program at Susquehanna University, we invite you to join us for Evening with the Honors, Friday, March 31. This program features discussions with faculty and students regarding how you will nurture your pursuit of intellectual and creative excellence. The evening includes a formal dinner.
- 4:00 p.m. - Registration begins
- 5:00 p.m. - Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 5:25 p.m. - Sophomore Project Panel
- 5:55 p.m. - Senior Panel
- 6:25 p.m. - GO Program Presentations
- 6:55 p.m. - Thought Panel
- 7:20 p.m. - Closing Reflections
- 7:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 8:45 p.m. - Closing Remarks
- 9:15 p.m. - Meet the Honors Class (for students only)
And we look forward to seeing you the following morning at the Susquehanna Success Day event!