- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Student & Campus Services
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
Today's career paths are full of exciting challenges and new opportunities, so you'll need the skills to last a lifetime of job searches and career shifts.
We approach successful outcomes from a liberal arts perspective, empowering you to shape your own future.
Career development is a campuswide effort, with many faculty and staff professionals personally helping you find internships, apply to graduate schools or just understand your options.
Good career planning starts from the moment you first step foot on campus.
From one-on-one advising to résumé and cover letter reviews, we're your partner for career development and planning from your first year to senior year:
- Career assessment inventories such as the MBTI, Holland Code and DISC
- Programs, workshops and mock interviews
- Internship assistance
- On-campus recruiting, employment/internship fairs and employer info sessions
- Sample graduate school entrance exams, preparation materials and bulletins
- Networking events and alumni mentoring
Our graduates make their lives and livings in a range of careers around the globe. Read their stories.
From finding an opportunity to polishing your résumé to locating housing and transportation, we're here to help.
We're committed to helping you develop a career path for your time at Susquehanna and beyond.
Our graduates leave Susquehanna well prepared for everything life brings them. See results from recent graduating classes.
Our graduates are ready to deliver for you. They are high-achieving critical thinkers and capable, confident team players.
Meet the Career Development Center staff.
six-year graduation rate90%
have one or more internships or research opportunities98%
of students employed/in grad school within six months