- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Student & Campus Services
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
Who We Are
- Our 2,200 inquisitive students, who will be your classmates, teammates and friends.
- Our network of nearly 18,500 accomplished alumni, who stand ready to offer advice and open doors for you to internships and career opportunities
- Our hundreds of dedicated faculty and staff, who will welcome and support you every step of the way.
Our students thrive, and you will too, as you are mentored by professors who are experts in their fields and also exceptional teachers.
Many schools talk about study abroad, but we'll guarantee you'll do it. Susquehanna is recognized nationally for its commitment to study abroad through the innovative Global Opportunities (GO) program.
Click through the tabs to learn more facts about Susquehanna or download a PDF of our Fast Facts at a Glance.
We educate students for productive, creative and reflective lives of achievement, leadership and service in a diverse, dynamic and interdependent world.
- A selective, residential, national liberal arts college focused on an undergraduate education integrating the liberal arts and preparation for professions and careers
- A learning community that values diversity; intellectual collaboration among faculty and students; scholarship, research and creative activity; health in mind, body and spirit; and learning in and out of the classroom
- An enduring community that inspires and empowers alumni to be perpetual stewards of their alma mater and to strengthen the core educational experience of students
- A working community that recognizes its faculty and staff as its greatest resource, values cooperation, and expects ethical behavior and mutual respect from all its members
- A responsible community committed to financial and environmental sustainability and a pragmatic and ambitious approach to its work
- A valuable resource serving the local community and region, while engaging in the larger world through strong national and international connections
- A physically attractive setting for reflection and learning
- A community that expresses its Lutheran heritage through the free and open exploration of ideas, commitment to service, development of individual talents and the welcoming of individuals of all backgrounds and beliefs
- An awareness of creative, natural, societal and cultural forces that shape the world
- An integrated set of intellectual skills
- A mature understanding of self-mind, body and spirit
- An integrated sense of personal ethical responsibility
You'll be able to choose from more than 100 majors and minors, as well as pre-professional programs and an interdisciplinary honors program.
You'll have the benefit of small classes and a well-respected and innovative central curriculum that requires all students to participate in a cross-cultural experience away from campus.
You'll be coming to an accredited institution. Accreditation means our programs are recognized for their excellence. Our accreditations include the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. We're also a member of the Annapolis Group, an organization of the leading national independent liberal arts colleges.
You'll never have a shortage of things to do at Susquehanna!
With more than 150 student organizations, you'll have lots of options to choose from when exploring life beyond the classroom.
You may choose to join other dedicated student volunteers, who, including our Greek organizations, contribute more than 32,000 community service hours each year.
If you're interested in campus ministry, we have active programs serving many faiths.
And you won't want to miss the numerous music and theatre performances, concerts, lectures, barbecues, festivals and more offered throughout the year.
Interested in athletics? We offer 23 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports in the Centennial Conference (football and women's golf), Empire 8 (men's golf) and Landmark Conference and have many active intramural and club sport programs.
And there's plenty of room to stretch your muscles and have some fun with our 26 acres of grass and turf playing fields; a sports complex with a swimming pool, fitness center and more; and the nearby Susquehanna River, scenic roads and mountain trails.
- 325 scenic acres in Selinsgrove, Pa., featuring first-rate facilities, including a state-of-the-art science center and newly renovated library
- A range of on-campus housing, from typical corridor-style residence halls to townhouses for more independent living
- Wi-Fi network available across most of campus, including residence halls
- A comfortable walk to shops and services in downtown Selinsgrove and the Susquehanna River
- One hour from the state capital of Harrisburg and three hours from New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Our traditions bridge distance and time to connect generations of Susquehannans to each other and this special place.
Meet our President, L. Jay Lemons, and other members of senior leadership, including the Board of Trustees and the provost.
Sign up your toddler for music classes, register your second grader for swim lessons, learn more about elite programs for high schoolers and more.
The latest news from Susquehanna, as well as tools and resources for the media and the online edition of our alumni magazine, Susquehanna Currents.
Need to find an administrative office? Look no further than this directory of offices and services.
Key information about Susquehanna, as required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA).
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is a federal law that prohibits sex discrimination in education.
While often thought of as a law that applies to athletics programs, Title IX is much broader than athletics. It applies to other programs here as well, including academics and administration.