For many of our students, summer means continued learning with internships in a variety of fields all over the world.
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Student & Campus Services
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
- Our Leadership
- History and Traditions
- In the Community
- Title IX
Need to find an internship?
The Career Development Center can help with everything from where to look for an opportunity to choosing the best words on your resume to finding housing and transportation.
Thanks to established relationships with employers, enthusiastic alumni and involvement from academic departments, internship opportunities are plentiful and continuously growing.
- Gain skills—Internships will allow you to gain work experience and relevant work skills to complement your coursework at Susquehanna.
- Explore career options—An internship can help you decide if a particular career direction and a specific company culture are right for you.
- Full-time employment opportunities—Internships will expand networking circles and can lead to job offers, sometimes before the start of senior year.
A number of funding programs can offer financial assistance and support as you intern, study, research and volunteer, including the Gundaker Enrichment Fund, Eric Stein Fund for International Experience, Summers Enrichment Fund and the Marinaccio Internship Fund.
Dow Jones & Co.
Geisinger Medical Center
The Hershey Company
The Broadway League
Moody's Investor Services
New Jersey Red Bulls
Tiffany & Company
of employers want graduates with related experience90%
have one or more internships or research opportunities8
Fulbright scholarships in 4 years
We approach successful outcomes from a liberal arts perspective, empowering you to shape your own future.
Our graduates make their lives and livings in a range of careers around the globe. Read their stories.
Our graduates leave Susquehanna well prepared for everything life brings them. See results from recent graduating classes.
We're committed to helping you develop a career path for your time at Susquehanna and beyond.
From one-on-one advising to résumé and cover letter reviews, we're your partner for career development and planning from your first year to senior year.
Our graduates are ready to deliver for you. They are high-achieving critical thinkers and capable, confident team players.